Who we are, what we do, and what we offer.
WHO WE ARE
- Tepat was formed by a group of professionals who has vast experiences in training as well as in the IT, Logistics, Manufacturing and Hospitality industry.
- The group initially concentrated on IT related training however we felt that we could help more people by providing more courses other than IT alone. Due to the years spent in the industry, our contacts grew and relationships with trainers from other field were established. Together we decided to offer more than what we were used to.
- The purpose of the formation was to cater for Up Skilling via professional certifications as well as via Accreditation of Prior Achievement (APA) by the Department of Skills Development (DSD) of Malaysia. This is in line with the advancement of the country, Malaysia towards a developed nation whereby the number of professional or skilled workforce should be increased in quantum leap by the year 2020
- Tepat started its operations in Kuala Lumpur and in 2017 and now we have expanded our operations into the Northern Region with Penang being our base for the territory.
- Over the period of two years in operations, Tepat and its group partners have successfully garnered the support of MNCs, GLCs and the SMEs alike and have trained more than 2,600 people from the industry in various fields.
- Today, Tepat offers over 100 courses which includes both professional and soft skills training.
Tepat aspires to be the undisputed and most reputable corporate training company that provides professionalcertification courses to the mass as well as to be the trusted company that assist in certifying professionals and skilled workers.
Tepat was formed to deliver quality and 100% satisfaction guarantee for our courses be it a professional or soft skills, all courses and training conducted by the company have to be completed with zero complains by the participants.
Tepat strives to certify as many workers in the country as skilled and competent in their field. We believe in a balanced socioeconomy where everyone is given an equal opportunity for a better future for the empowerment of the country’s workforce.