Level : Level 1
Edition/Version : Microsoft Excel 2007/2010/2013/2016/2019/Excel for Office 365
(Preferable one version is conducted in training)
Duration : 2 days
This two days course covers the fundamental skill and knowledge to create Excel Macros. It provides the skills and knowledge required to fully exploit the features and capabilities of Excel Macros. During in-class hands-on exercise, you will be able to enhance your Excel Macro program using the programming skills in VBA (Visual Basic for Application).
By the end of the course, participant will be able to:
• understand how the Excel Macro is recorded and executed.
• simplify codes for Application object.
• simplify codes for Workbooks object.
• simplify codes for Worksheets object.
• simplify codes for Cells object.
• program simple codes for MsgBox and Inputbox.
• use simple debugging steps in VBA.
• create a simple Excel VBA Project (import data, manipulate data, and append into master table).
You must be an Experienced Excel user (non-Technical Users) who wish to automate repetitive tasks or simplify more complex tasks using Excel Macros and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) programming language.
Participant must have good Excel skills and understand key concepts of spreadsheets or equivalent. It is not necessary to have prior programming knowledge. We cover the basic VBA (Visual Basic for Application) programming concepts from the very basic level.
What can I LEARN and USE Excel Macro in my daily Job?
• Create simple routine tasks for daily used:
1. Import data from text file into Excel workbook.
2. Transform data into information (cleaning dirty data, formatting).
3. Generate simple report.
4. Auto save & close the report.
For non-Technical users, the essential coding will be taught to generate a simple report.
• Use MsgBox function to prompt user for specific message when it triggers the validation.
- Lectures 70
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 days
- Skill level All levels
- Students 10
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes