Level : Level 2
Edition/Version : Microsoft Excel 2007/2010/2013/2016/2019/Excel for Office 365
(Preferable one version is conducted in training)
Duration : 2 days
This two days course covers the fundamental skill and knowledge to create Excel Macros. It provides
the skills and knowledge required to fully exploit the features and capabilities of Excel Macros. During
in-class hands-on exercise, you will be able to enhance your Excel Macro program using the
programming skills in VBA (Visual Basic for Applications).
By the end of the course, participant will be able to:
• using variables in VBA coding.
• using conditional and logical operators in VBA coding.
• use conditional statements and loops to control VBA code execution.
• code and call a Sub Procedure.
• code the error handling.
• use the build-in functions (String functions, date functions, time functions).
• create simple UserForm.
You must be an Experienced Excel user (non-Technical Users) who wish to automate repetitive tasks
or simplify more complex tasks using Excel Macros and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
Participant must have attended the TASK AUTOMATION WITH EXCEL MACRO/VBA (Level 1) course
or basic knowledge in Excel Macro/VBA.
- Lectures 40
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 days
- Skill level All levels
- Students 10
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes