This training course aims to equip the participants with the knowledge of the new digital business landscape, phases of transformation that every company will go through in its journey to digital reinvention and the strategies to ensure success in digital transformation. With case studies and experience-based suggestions, the participants will learn how to rethink business models with a digital perspective and make strategic decisions in digital transformation 4.0.
Participants can expect to gain expertise and understanding in the following areas after completing this course, which they can put to practice right away:
- Understand the opportunities and challenges of digital ecosystems.
- Understand the collision between traditional and digital business models.
- Learn how to reinvent any given business for future success in the digital world.
- Discover strategies to compete and collaborate with other companies to create greater value.
- Realize and appreciate how powerful machines can enhance and complement human talent.
- Assemble the right team for a seamless digital transformation and reinvent a business for the digital future.
This e-learning course is particularly beneficial for Information Technology (IT) managers, IT executives and business managers in general, who are or will be working to transform a traditional business model into a digital one. This course will also be suitable for entrepreneurs and individuals who are looking to build a competitive digital business of their own.
Course Module Outline
Module 1: Introduction to Digital Transformation (Week 1)
• Introduction to the Digital Economy
• Key Forces Shaping the Digital Economy
• Role of IOT in the Digital Economy
Module 2: Digitization of Businesses (Week 2)
• Digitization of Products
• Digitization of Processes
• Digitization of Services
• Digitization of Business Models
Module 3: Digital Matrix for Digital Transformation (Week 3)
• The Three Types of Players
• The Roles of Three Phases
Module 4: Application of the Digital Matrix (Week 4)
• Digitization of the Automobile
• Redefinition of the Business Models
Module 5: Strategies for Digital Business Transformation (Week 5)
• Orchestrate and Participate in Digital Business Ecosystems
• Co-creation across Organizational Boundaries
• Smart Humans Plus Powerful Machines
Module 6: Application and Synthesis of Digital Transformation (Week 6)
• Case Study of the General Electric company
Sample Certificate from USM
- Lectures 42
- Quizzes 15
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level Beginner
- Students 324
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
and 321 students enrolled.