This course is designed to get students up to speed on building and deploying custom analytics and reporting solutions using Microsoft’s rapidly evolving Power BI platform. Using the Power Pivot, Power Query, Power Map, and Power View tools in Excel, you’ll learn to connect to local and remote data sources, model that data, and present your findings in the form of tables, charts, maps, and reports. Microsoft’s BI tools allow you to analyze and share complex business data easily.
By the end of the course, learner will be able to:
- understand data analysis and business intelligence.
- connect to various data sources.
- install / enable Office BI add-ins.
- shape in the Query Editor.
- model data with Power Pivot.
- enhance PivotTables and PivotCharts with Power Pivot.
- visualize geospatial data with Power Map.
- create and format Power View reports.
Lectures, theory, hands on practice on exercises
Participant who wants to work with relational databases, tabular databases and other related BI technologies to create interactive report for analysis.
Participant must have at least advanced knowledge & skill in Microsoft Excel.
Preferable having PivotTable and PivotChart skills.
- Lectures 33
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 day
- Skill level All levels
- Students 10
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes