Cloud Computing Foundation (CCF)
The purpose of GSDC’s Cloud Computing Foundation qualification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of Cloud Computing. This Certification validates a balanced curriculum and addresses the business and technical perspectives of cloud computing. It helps employees to work as informed members of the implementation team working to introduce cloud subject matter in the organization.
It will also explain how to adopt, operate, and govern the cloud. The exam enables participants to complete the associated GSDC Cloud Computing Foundation Exam to become a Cloud Computing Foundation Certified.
Clear understanding of:
- The key factors about the concepts, characteristics, delivery models of cloud computing.
- The key characteristics, benefits and delivery models of cloud computing.
- The possibilities and challenges of moving an organization’s applications to the cloud.
- Implementation and management of cloud.
- Usage of the Cloud.
- Implementation of security and compliance in Cloud Computing.
- Scope and Evaluation of Cloud computing.
- Successful cloud computing initiatives.
Cloud computing Foundation is intended for everyone playing a role or having an interest in the use and management of internet-based IT services. This includes staff from internal and external service providers, their customers, and their managers.
- Project manager
- Cloud Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Cloud Consultant
- Technical Architect
- Get hired easily.
- Learn Leadership responsibilities.
- Learn how to implement cloud technology.
- Add Value to Your Career.
There are no mandatory pre-requisite for Cloud Computing but below are few recommendations.
- Recommended to have work experience in Digital Environment.
- Must have working knowledge in Digital Transformation.
- 60 minutes exam.
- 40 multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- 26 out of 40-65% is needed to pass.
- Electronic devices not permitted.
- In case the participants do not score passing percentage then they will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. Re-examination can be taken up to 30 days from the date of the 1st exam attempt.
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 14 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
1. Introduction to Cloud Computing
2. Adopting the Cloud
- Key drivers of cloud computing solutions
- Evaluating barriers to cloud computing
- Overview of cloud application design considerations
- Understand the implications of big data
- Understand the cloud application life-cycle
- Describe the key principles of cloud automation and testing
- Harnessing the power of shadow IT
3. Exploiting Software as a Service (SaaS)
4. Delivering Platform as a Service (PaaS)
5. Deploying Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
6. Building a Business Case
7. Migrating to the Cloud