Certified DevOps Practitioner (CDP)
Certified DevOps Practitioner (CDP) Certification governed by GSDC is focused on understanding the DevOps framework from a practical implementation perspective. The certification provides the participants with the ability to learn and demonstrate competency through a strong understanding of the DevOps framework and the benefits of implementing DevOps. It makes them knowledgable about the elements they will be needing for a successful implementation of DevOps.
Once the training is complete, the participant will know how to embrace cultural change and bring organizational changes necessary to the success of DevOps implementation. Not only that, but they will also be able to advocate the DevOps implementation for delivering high business value with the use of automation and cross-functional team.
In a nutshell, this particular course builds a strong understanding of the interfacing of existing established frameworks with DevOps which works as a catalyst.
The high-level learning objectives of the Certified DevOps Practitioner Certification course are as below:
1. Understanding DevOps basics.
2. Challenges in the current IT environment.
3. DevOps role in Digital Transformation.
4. Managing Cultural Changes.
5. Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery.
6. Popular tools to achieve 360-degree automation.
7. Implementation Strategies.
8. DevOps and other processes.
9. Real-life case studies and examples.
10. DevOps best practices.
The target audience for Certified DevOps Practitioner Certification is professionals across all IT practices. Anyone who is a part of any kind of IT project or wish to understand the DevOps methodology will benefit from this course.
- Software Development Professionals
- IT Service Management Professionals
- Project & Program Managers
- IT Directors
- Business Analysts
- Testing Professionals
- Data Center Professionals
- Release Managers
- Change Managers
- System Architects
- System Engineers
After taking this training, the participant will possess the following:
- Improved knowledge and the latest skills.
- Better growth prospects.
- High employability.
- Better pay package.
- Strong understanding of the latest automation toolset.
- Globally recognized certification.
- Ensure that you have filled up the basic details.
- This exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions.
- Candidate needs to score a minimum of 65% of the total marks (i.e. 26 out of 40) to pass this examination.
- The total duration of this examination is 90 minutes.
- Candidate should Tick against only one correct answer in Multiple Choice Questions.
- There is no negative marking system applicable to this examination.
- In case Participant does not score passing % then they will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. Re-examination can be taken up to 30 days from the date of the 1st exam attempt.
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
1. Introduction to DevOps
2. Challenges with Current IT Practices
3. DevOps Principles
4. Organizational Considerations for DevOps Adoption
5. Role of DevOps in Digital Transformation
6. DevOps Culture
7. DevOps and Automation
8. DevOps and Other Processes