Certified DevOps Developer (CDD)
Certified DevOps Developer (CDD) Certification governed by GSDC is focused on understanding the DevOps framework from practical tools use & implementation perspective.
In DevOps Developer certification you will learn various practices and principles of how to do continuous development and deployment with any errors for complex software development and others processes like integration, automation and you will learn required tools to perform above practices like Git, Docker, Jenkins, Nagios, Puppet, Ansible, and Kubernetes.
The focus is to understand DevOps right from basic and leading to an understanding of your role & responsibilities and learn cross-functional team structure and the importance of automation for achieving benefits from successful DevOps implementation.
The certification gives the learners the ability to learn and demonstrate competency through:
- The performance of Continuous Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, Continuous Deployment, and finally Continuous Monitoring of software development throughout the life cycle.
- The leaning of DevOps principles, Source Code Management, Building CI / CD pipelines, achieving a real-time hands-on experience in Git & GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Nagios, etc.
- A Strong understanding of DevOps framework and the benefits of implementing DevOps.
- Knowledge about the necessary elements to successfully implement DevOps.
- The power of Advocating the DevOps implementation for delivering high business value with the use of automation and cross-functional team.
- Strong understanding of interfacing of existing established frameworks with DevOps.
The high-level learning objectives of the Certified DevOps Developer Certification course are mainly designed in such a way that the participants will:
1. Get to know DevOps Concepts and DevOps Tools.
2. To learn Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery.
3. Learn Implementation Strategies.
4. Understanding cloud computing and virtualization.
5. Learn Manager Version control with GIT.
6. How to create and configure lightweight, reproducible, and portable development environments.
7. Learn how to perform Configuration management using Puppet.
8. Implement continuous integration (CI) with Jenkins.
9. Implement infrastructure monitoring with Nagios.
10. Learn Docker and it’s application.
11. Performing Configuration management using Chef.
12. Getting hands-on practice on all the major components covered in this course.
The target audience for Certified DevOps Developer Certification is professionals across all IT practices. Anyone who is a part of any kind of IT project or wish to understand the DevOps methodology will benefit from this course.
- Software Developers
- IT Service Managers
- Project & Program Managers
- Business Analysts
- Testing Professionals
- Data Center Professionals
- Release Managers
- Change Managers
- System Architects
- System Engineers
- Improved knowledge and the latest skills.
- Better growth prospects.
- High employability.
- Better pay package.
- Strong understanding of the latest automation toolset.
- Globally recognized certification.
- Participants are recommended to undergo 16 hours of training by a qualified DevOps trainer.
- The examination consists of 40 multiple-choice questions. All questions must be attempted.
- Passing score is 70% i.e. 28 out of 40 questions must be answered correctly.
- It is a closed book examination.
- In case the participant does not score passing percentage then they will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. Re-examination can be taken up to 30 days from the date of 1st exam attempt.
- Lectures 34
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 21 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
1. What is DevOps?
2. Introduction to CI/CD
3. Indroduction about Cloud (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS) - LAB
4. Getting Started With Jenkins - LAB
5. DevOps tool - Repository - LAB
6. Build Jobs and Configurations
7. CI & CD Pipeline With Jenkins, Gradle & Artifactory - LAB
8. CI & CD Pipeline With Jenkins & Maven - LAB
9. Configuring Build Pipelines - LAB
10. Automated Testing In Jenkins - LAB
11. Code Quality Improvement using Jenkins - LAB
12. Automated Deployment and Continuous Delivery - LAB
13. Distributed System In Jenkins - LAB
14. Docker overview and understanding - LAB
15. How to monitor application logs using ELK - LAB