Certified Artificial Intelligence Foundation
GSDC’s global accredited Artificial Intelligence Foundation displays proven knowledge and competencies of methodology which is used to design and build a non-human system simulating human intelligent behavior. This qualification exam tests candidates knowledge and understanding of the terminologies and key AI principles.
You will become AI certified while improving your capability to build and design an AI system with the help of machine learning. This qualification will help you to understand how businesses receive benefits of having AI enables a system in their process and what challenges they face during building such systems.
2. Machine learning best practices.
3. Describe how AI is part of ‘Universal Design,’ and ‘The Fourth Industrial Revolution’.
4. Learn to avoid challenges of Artificial Intelligence.
5. Learn and manage the risks of Artificial Intelligence.
6. Learn to drive AI-based projects effectively.
- Engineers, Scientists
- Chief technical officers
- Chief information officers
- Change practitioners and managers
- Service architects
- Program head or Project head
- Portfolio strategists
- Process architects
- Business strategists and consultants
- Web page developers
- Showcase your expertise.
- Learn to build smarter systems.
- Stay ahead of your career.
- Enhance your understanding of AI
- 60-minutes exam.
- 40-multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- 26 out of 40-65% is needed to pass.
- In case the participant does not score the passing percentage, they will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. Re-examination can be taken up to 30 days from the date of the 1st exam attempt.
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 14 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
1. The AI uprising: Trends, Tools, and Applications
2. Customer experience and AI
3. Operation Management with AI
4. AI for Business Support Functions
5. AI for different industries (Case Studies)