Certified Agile ITSM Manager (CAISM)
This course on Agile Service Management would provide an introduction to Service Management using Agile thinking. Agile Service Management brings together the application and integration of Agile principles with Service Management processes and Process design.
It reduces the rigidity which is introduced due to the ITIL framework, enhancing overall IT efficiency and effectiveness.
You will learn Agile and Service Management practices to support end to end Agile Service Management using Agile manifesto comprising 4 values:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
Over the past few years, agile has been getting more traction in other fields, such as Sales and Marketing.
People started to find a way to take the agile core values away from just software development and made them applicable to all types of organizations.
Agile Service Management improves collaboration between Dev and Ops, by eliminating constraints in process workflows through an iterative approach to designing and building processes and services.
Clear understanding of
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Concepts
- Scrum Roles, artifacts and events
- Service Management (ITIL)
- How ITIL and Agile would fit together
- Tackling the challenges
- Change Management and Release planning
- Application of right delegation model
- Integrating ITIL and Scrum roles
- Service Owner and Scrum Product Owner
- CSI Manager and Scrum Master
- Anyone responsible for designing, re-engineering, or improving the process.
- Process owners and process managers, process consultants, and other process stakeholders.
- Service Delivery Managers aiming to create DevOps environment.
- Be ‘more responsive’ and do ‘more with less’.
- Bringing your IT Service Management (ITSM) more advance and marketable.
- Gain technical skills and knowledge to make existing ITIL processes more Agile’.
- Learn integration of ASM with Agile Project Management and Agile Test Management.
- Acquiring more skills & knowledge to earn more monetary value.
IT Service Management or ITIL knowledge recommended.
- 60-minute exam.
- 40-multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- 26 out of 40-65% is needed to pass.
- In case participants do not score passing % then they will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. Re-examination can be taken up to 30 days from the date of 1st exam attempt.
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 14 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
1. Importance of Agile
2. Best Practices
3. Scrum Basics
4.Integration of ITSM and Agile
5. Visualising Benefits of Agile with Service Management
6. Agile Service Management (Agile SM)